The 19′ pontoon features wraparound, comfortable seating (storage space located underneath), and a captain chair. This boat is another beautiful option for a fun day at one of our popular destinations in the Palmetto-Bradenton area.
Rental rates and time
- Our 19′ boats accommodate up to 8 people
- $315 for half day + tax and fuel
- $445 for full day +tax and fuel
- Our 24′ and 26′ boats accommodate up to 12 people
- $350 for half day + tax and fuel
- $495 for full day + tax and fuel
- Rental times
- Half day: 8:00 to 12:00 and 12:30 to 4:30
- Full day: 8:30 to 4:30
- The fuel dock at Regatta Pointe Marina closes at 5:00
Pontoon or deck boat?
- Both are built to accommodate large groups, deck boats are built on a fiberglass tri-hull design, while pontoons are built on aluminum tubes (we have tritoons, which add a center “toon” for more stability and to accommodate larger 150 hp motors)
- Fuel efficiency: pontoon
- Speed: deck boat
- Style: personal preference
- Handling: pontoon is easier for less experienced boaters
- Fishing: pontoon
- Entry from water: pontoon
Search availability by date and filter by features
Searching available rentals for . . .
Showing Rentals for -
Select your boat by features and then search availability
No Rentals found.
- Most Popular
The Berkshire pontoon features comfortable front loungers (storage space located underneath), two rear loungers, and two captain chairs.
This family-sized 2021 deck boat is both comfortable and the perfect alternative to a pontoon/tritoon. The Starcraft has an open feel with wraparound seating, sea-decking on the front and back platforms, and Simrad GPS on board.
This deck boat is both roomy and the perfect alternative to a pontoon/tritoon. This Bayliner has an open feel with its large 8’6″ width and 26′ long body to comfortably seat 12 guests.