Enjoy up to a week out on our 24′ pontoon boat! The rear of the boat has a removable table and L-shaped seating, perfect for picnics on the water.
- Half-Day: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Full-Day: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Weekday Half Day Rental
- Weekday Full Day Rental
- Weekend Half Day Rental
- Weekend Full Day Rental
Explore Florida’s Coast on a Tritoon Rental
Half Day Rental: 4 Hours (8-12 or 12:30-4:30)
Full Day Rental: 8 Hours (8:30-4:30)
The Berkshire Tritoon Boat Rental features two front loungers (all seats are very comfortable, with storage space underneath), two rear loungers, and two captain chairs. Rear entry with a built-in ladder adds accessibility from the water. There is a collapsible bimini cover to provide shade for a long day out. Our boats are very clean and well maintained. Each boat comes with a bimini shade.
What to Bring
- Photo ID required for boat drivers
- You must have a boating safety identification card, born on or after Jan 1, 1988
- Drivers license
- First aid kit
- Bathing suit
- Plenty of water/drinks
- Waterproof case
- Fishing gear
- Fishing License
- Check the weather report, tides, and current
- File a plan with family or a friend letting them know where you intend to go and when you intend to return