Enjoy up to a week out on our 24′ pontoon boat! The rear of the boat has a removable table and L-shaped seating, perfect for picnics on the water.
- Half-Day: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Full-Day: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Half Day Rental
- Full Day Rental
Explore Florida’s Coast on a Tritoon Rental
25′ Berkshire – 115 HP Engine
The 25′ Berkshire features two front loungers (all seats are very comfortable, with storage space underneath), two rear loungers, and two captain chairs. Rear entry with a built-in ladder adds accessibility from the water. There is a collapsible bimini cover to provide shade for a long day out. All boats equipped with Coast Guard equipment and nautical charts.
Our boats are very clean and well maintained. Each boat comes with a bimini shade.
What to Bring
- Photo ID required for boat drivers
- You must have a boating safety identification card, born on or after Jan 1, 1988
- Drivers license
- First aid kit
- Bathing suit
- Plenty of water/drinks
- Waterproof case
- Fishing gear
- Fishing License
- Check the weather report, tides, and current
- File a plan with family or a friend letting them know where you intend to go and when you intend to return